Dope Spot Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlog Spot

CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DMIX
Admin

CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY   CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 1:54 pm

i was at da shcool and dis mutha fuka tried to throw blood up in my face and pull out a red rag and i was like bitch get dat shit out my face and he pput it away and asked y and i was like mutha fuka u throwin dat shit up to a mutha fuka who reppin folk im blue flaggin wat u talkin bout he was like oh my bad man ..so later on we at breakfeast and he has a blue ipod nano and he wants to record me wit it and say fine DJ dont say hi to da camera and i was like bitch dont record me ill take dat shit and break it right now i aient playin and he turned it off right away and i seen him upstairs like 5-10 min later and someone snatched it from him and handed it off to me and i kept dat shit he wanted it back i was like i aient got dat shit and i handed it off to my boy jesus and he had it and dude neva got it back now i gots me a ipod nano wit a camera on it its sweet im bouts to beat his ass to fo throwin blood in my face
Back to top Go down
The Dope Man
Admin

CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY   CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 4:23 pm

haha aweready mang
Back to top Go down
https://dopespotmusic.forumotion.com

CHECK IT DOPE MAN DIS FUNNY
Page 1 of 1