Dope Spot Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlog Spot

Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dope Man
Admin

Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! Empty
PostSubject: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 9:43 pm

mane im start chaning n fuckin wit the songs in each mixtape so that u have to ask me what to do to play the music! lol tired of niggas stealin my exclusives! tired of not gettin props
Back to top Go down
https://dopespotmusic.forumotion.com
nawfside2011

nawfside2011

Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2010, 11:24 pm

damn that sucks ... i wanted 2 start a blog but i dont want people doin tha same thing
Back to top Go down
The Dope Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 12:40 pm

lol thats why im finna start fuckin round wit the song so u gotta ask me what to do to play it (cuz if i fucks wit it it wont play Unless i tell yalll how to make it play) or i simply put a password on that hoe!
Back to top Go down
nawfside2011

nawfside2011

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 7:07 pm

awreadyy.... jus put a different password on a different cd or sumn .... aye how can i put sum cds on here??
Back to top Go down
The Dope Man
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 6:19 pm

if u mean u got some cds of ur own then u upload them urslef to ur computer , then u archive it into a zip file! then u find a host! such as megaupload, mediafire, zshare, limelinx, etc.

if u mean just postin cds from other peopl on the net then u just copy the post n paste it here n the find a host (listed above) to store ur files then u can paste the link! and make sure to hide the link so u get props!

like this [hide] Place link here[/hide*] witho out the *
Back to top Go down
nawfside2011

nawfside2011

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 11:49 pm

ok when u figure out how to put a password or whatever on it lemme know so i can do the same
Back to top Go down
houstonecholo

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 2:27 pm

man hol up... where are the exclusives now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!   Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha i think i came up wit a way for niggas to stop stealin my exclusives!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dope Spot Music :: Social :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: